- Dual Diagnosis Conference (ODP and OMHSAS) - August 21, 2019 and August 22, 2019. See flyer for details.
- 12th Annual Pennsylvania Autism Training Conference (PATC) - "PATC: Interact 2019" - September 5 & 6, 2019. See 'Save the Date' flyer for details.
- Everyday Lives 2020 (ODP) - January 7, 8, & 9, 2020. See 'Save the Date' flyer for details.
Health Risk Screening Tool (HRST) Update
ODP and HRS, Inc. are implementing the HRST throughout Pennsylvania. Updates will be posted as received.
- RESIDENTIAL PROVIDERS: The HCQU HRST Gatekeeper has forwarded to HRS, Inc., all spreadsheets received from the HRST point person identified for each residential provider agency for agency employees who need “rater” or “view only” access to the HRST. Each person listed on the spreadsheets should have received his or her HRST user profile credentials.
- Users with “rater” access: Please complete the required HRST Online Rater Training as soon as possible upon receipt of HRST user credentials. For additional information, HRS is offering the following training opportunities:
- HRST point people for residential provider agencies: Please contact the HCQU HRST Gatekeeper (email@example.com) if updates to the list of HRST users for the agency are needed.
- Clinical Reviewers (RNs): To qualify as a Clinical Reviewer, an RN must (1) successfully complete the HRST online rater training and (2) attend a live 1-day Clinical Reviewer training session. Successful completion of the 'HRST Online Rater Training' is required for participation in a live Clinical Reviewer training session.
- HRST Clinical Reviewer Training (live sessions) Sep. 9, 10, 12, and 13 - Click here to register.
- SCOs: The HCQU HRST Gatekeeper has forwarded to HRS, Inc., all spreadsheets received from the HRST point person identified for each SCO for SCO employees who need “view only” access to the HRST. Each person listed on the spreadsheets should have received his or her HRST user profile credentials.
- SCO users: You are encouraged but not required to complete the 'HRST Online Rater Training'.
- HRST point people for SCOs: Please contact the HCQU HRST Gatekeeper (firstname.lastname@example.org) if updates to the list of HRST users for the agency are needed.
- For more information, refer to ODP Announcement 19-065 HRST Implementation Update.
- Submit questions/information about the HRST process to email@example.com.
FATAL FOUR Training (available in online, online video-based, and instructor-led formats)
The KEPRO Health Care Quality Unit (KEPRO HCQU) is contracted to support the efforts of the Pennsylvania Office of Developmental Programs (ODP), Administrative Entities, and provider agencies within the intellectual and/or developmental disabilities (I/DD) service delivery system, family caregivers, and individuals with I/DD, to continuously improve the quality of life experienced by individuals throughout southwestern PA, including Allegheny, Bedford, Cambria, Fayette, Greene, Somerset, Washington, and Westmoreland counties.
Our goal is to enhance the health and wellness of people with I/DD through the sharing of information with individuals, agency and family caregivers, and community health professionals, thereby supporting the opportunity for individuals with I/DD to live everyday lives. To achieve this goal, we offer physical and behavioral health-related information that reflects current and accepted standards of care, evidence-based practices, and effective care strategies attuned to the specific needs of people with I/DD. This information is delivered in the form of training, technical assistance, capacity building activities, and general dissemination of informational materials and resources.
KEPRO Acquisitions, Inc. is the service provider on behalf of Westmoreland County Behavioral Health and Developmental Services, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.