- Dual Diagnosis Conference (ODP and OMHSAS) - August 21, 2019 and August 22, 2019. See flyer for details.
Health Risk Screening Tool (HRST) Update
ODP and HRS, Inc. are implementing the HRST throughout Pennsylvania. Updates will be posted as received.
- RESIDENTIAL PROVIDERS: The HCQU HRST Gatekeeper has forwarded to the HRST point person identified for each residential provider agency a spreadsheet and instructions for entering the required information for agency employees who need “rater” or “view only” access to the HRST. The HRST Gatekeeper is collecting and forwarding these spreadsheets to HRS, Inc., for the creation of HRST user profiles and communication of user credentials to each person listed.
- Users with “rater” access are instructed to complete the required Online Rater Training by July 31, 2019.
- RNs are encouraged to complete the Online Rater Training; information specific to quality review training is not available at this time.
- SCOs: The HCQU HRST Gatekeeper forwarded to the HRST point person identified for each SCO a spreadsheet and instructions for entering the required information for agency employees who need “view only” access to the HRST. The HRST Gatekeeper is collecting and forwarding these spreadsheets to HRS, Inc., for the creation of HRST user profiles and communication of user credentials to each person listed. SCs are encouraged but not required to complete the Online Rater Training.
- For more information, refer to ODP Announcement 19-065 HRST Implementation Update.
- Submit questions/information about the HRST process to email@example.com.
FATAL FOUR Training (available in online, online video-based, and instructor-led formats)
The KEPRO Health Care Quality Unit (KEPRO HCQU) is contracted to support the efforts of the Pennsylvania Office of Developmental Programs (ODP), Administrative Entities, and provider agencies within the intellectual and/or developmental disabilities (I/DD) service delivery system, family caregivers, and individuals with I/DD, to continuously improve the quality of life experienced by individuals throughout southwestern PA, including Allegheny, Bedford, Cambria, Fayette, Greene, Somerset, Washington, and Westmoreland counties.
Our goal is to enhance the health and wellness of people with I/DD through the sharing of information with individuals, agency and family caregivers, and community health professionals, thereby supporting the opportunity for individuals with I/DD to live everyday lives. To achieve this goal, we offer physical and behavioral health-related information that reflects current and accepted standards of care, evidence-based practices, and effective care strategies attuned to the specific needs of people with I/DD. This information is delivered in the form of training, technical assistance, capacity building activities, and general dissemination of informational materials and resources.
KEPRO Acquisitions, Inc. is the service provider on behalf of Westmoreland County Behavioral Health and Developmental Services, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.